Please refer to the warranty terms & conditions as below:
- The warranty period starts at the time of the product’s original purchase by the first end user. The product may consist of several different parts, and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period.
- The warranty period will not be extended or renewed due to the authorized repair or replacement of the product.
- Warranty Period Will Be Of 6 Months On Motor, Circuit Board & Mother Board Only.
- Warranty to the original consumer purchaser of the product will be that the product will be free from defects in materials and manufacture on the date of purchase and will remain serviceable for a period of 6 months after the date of Purchasers & purchase, subject to the exclusions in the following paragraph.
- Replacement Warranty upon manufacturers defect informed within the first 3 days of purchase.
How to get The Best out Of Warranty on Service / Repairs and Replacement
- You should return the Product to RAFWORLD within a reasonable time before the expiry of the warranty period.
- RAFWORLD should be given a period of 7-14 days for repairs and services depending upon nature of complaint.
- Kindly inform about any manufacturers defect within the first 3 days upon delivery.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover
a) Defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by bending, denting, compressing or dropping, etc.)
b) Defects or damage caused by misuse of the product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
c) Any Damages caused to external Body / Chassis due to Irresponsible/ Careless driving.
d) This limited warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with or connected to any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by the manufacturer, or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
e) This limited warranty does not cover defects caused by the battery being short-circuited, the seals of the battery enclosure or cells being broken or tampered with, or the battery being used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified.
f) This limited warranty is not enforceable if the product has been opened , modified or repaired by anyone other than RAFWORLD authorized service centers , if it has been repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the product serial number or the IMEI number has been removed , erased , defaced or altered in any way. This shall be determined at the sole discretion of RAFWORLD
g) The limited warranty is not enforceable and does not cover any damage due to accident, transportation, misuse, negligence, natural disaster, humidity, extreme thermal or environmental conditions or rapid changes in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, rust, gradual deterioration due to wear and tear, cosmetic modification, drop damage/liquid damage and use with voltages other than designated or operation in a manner not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction manual.
In such events or attempts to service, and if the product is found to be non- repairable, RAFWORLD shall not be held responsible to return the Skateboard in the original state. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the product or any component part caused by any of the following: all external causes such as (but not limited to) dropping, accident, collision, abuse, vandalism, negligence, improper handling, maintenance, or storage, neglect; misuse such as riding over obstacles, overloading, racing, or otherwise using the product contrary to the instructions and warnings contained in the user manual; normal wear and tear, deterioration of paint, trim and appearance items that results from use and/or exposure to the elements; cleaning with a high-pressure water system, abrasives or solvents; damage and/or defects caused by unauthorized and/or improper attempts to repair, alter, disassemble or otherwise modify the product or any of its components; damage caused by improper electrical connection, improper tire inflation, exposure to chemicals, water or excessive temperatures; and/or any damage and/or failure resulting from earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty or acts of God
Replacement Terms and Conditions:
RAFWORLD warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below: This product has a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 6 MONTH from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser. If a component defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, RAFWORLD will
1. Repair the component defect at extra charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts,
Replacements cannot be given if the product has been used and tampered with surpassing the period of 3 days from the purchasers date of sale
RAFWORLD may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts that RAFWORLD provides in fulfilment of its warranty obligation. Replacement can be given only if there are any manufacturing defects noticed within 3 days from the date of sale.